Thursday, October 13, 2011

2Worlds Unveiled

In late 2010 my friend and Supervisor Richard Morton brought me into his office to look at some rough story boards of a project we were bidding on.  It was little more than some rough sketches on paper plus two mock ups of what the color scheme of the show would be like.  I've been doing this a long time.  I can not honestly tell you how many car commercials I've worked on.  Maybe 20, maybe more.  So we all get jaded after awhile.  I found just the storyboards of this commercial to be, in a word, moving.  They reminded me of the day I met Michelle.  Richard told me that if the job booked that I would be the CG supervisor on it.  A few weeks later it booked.  Thus began the very long journey that was the 2Worlds project.  I won't go into the details of the long hours and heated client phone calls.  All I want to say further about it is that this is now the crowning jewel of my portfolio.  I hope you enjoy it.  Don't forget to select the HD mode from the bottom right corner of the video for better quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment