Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Bad Vans

I have come to the conclusion that I can no longer wear Vans shoes.  At least not without some kind of arch support.  After working at a stand up desk for almost 2 months my back feels great but my left foot is killing me.  At first I thought it was because I was standing on a flat hard floor for 10 hours a day.  Then I got an anti-fatigue mat which helped a little but the pain in my foot was still there.  Eventually I figured out that it was the shoes.  Ideally I would wear running shoes every day.  There is nothing more comfortable than that.  Well wearing no shoes would be the best but I'm not going to be "that guy" in the office.  I also don't want to wear my running shoes because I know I'll reduce their life by about 75% if I do.  Time to go to the shoe store.

No comments:

Post a Comment