Tuesday, March 22, 2011

2 Worlds

I have been a supervisor at work for about 6 months now.  I think.  It blurs together a bit.  My first project was a real doozy.  The client rejected the basic idea for the spot we were working on about 3/4 of the way through the schedule so we had to start over on it.  That one was a lot of hours and weekends.  This current project is called 2 worlds.  I have not been this excited about a project in a very long time.  From the first time that I saw the storyboards I knew this project was going to be amazing.  Thus far it is going.....ok.  There is a lot going on in this commercial.  Almost the entire thing is CG and there is a lot of fx going on as well.  I am deliberately being ambiguous because I don't want to give away what the commercial is going to be about.  I think you are all going to like it.  With about 4 weeks left on the schedule I think we are probably in for some long hours and weekends once again.  I think the director we are working with is a bit new to large scale production.  The commercial we are working on is actually based on a short film that he created.  It was very well done.  I will post a link to it once the commercial has shipped. 

No comments:

Post a Comment