Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Soup Walk

My stomach was giving me some major issues last night.  Today I'm giving my digestive system a break and going with the soup for lunch.  I really like the Whole Foods at Lincoln and Rose.  It's about a 10 minute brisk walk from my office.  The variety there is amazing.  The parking is terrible though.  That is probably a good thing since it forces me to walk.



What you see here is about 1/4 of what there is to choose from in the store.  This is what I typically get when I come here:


Soup and some kind of granola.  Today it was white bean and kale with granola chunky with flak seed oil.  I know, not something you would typically pick out of a menu isn't it.  Well, it tastes great and I'm fairly certain that it's mostly good for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment