Friday, September 28, 2012

CrossFit

I think I may be inadvertently becoming a crossfit athlete/fan/whatever.  Before moving I had a lot of time to run in the mornings.  Those days are gone but I still want to stay fit so I have to jam as much exercise as I can into a small amount of time.  That is pretty much what crossfit is.  I've been watching some youtube videos on the kinds of workouts they do.  It's pretty intense.  Probably more intense than what I do.  It has peaked my interest though.  I would love to join a crossfit gym.  I just don't have the time or the money.

I found an exercise that I can't do right now.  It's called the V Situp.  They are awkward to do.  It doesn't help that I have horrible flexibility.



I saw a very interesting series of videos on youtube today about Mitt Romney's extended family in Mexico.  Basically, his relatives left the US because they wanted to keep being polygamists.  I guess Mexico didn't have a problem with that.  So there is a huge sect or clan or something of Mormans living in Northern Mexico.  What else do they have in Norther Mexico?  Drug cartels.  It is an interesting documentary.  Somewhat graphic at times, but interesting.


No comments:

Post a Comment