Thursday, September 27, 2012

Dylan the Considerate

Everyday I get up a little earlier than everybody else so I can come down and get breakfast going.  About 25 minutes later I usually see Sydney or Dylan strolling in.  I am never sure what I am going to get.  Today Sydney was not in a very good mood.  It happens.  A few minutes later Dylan joins us.  Soon after, I put breakfast on the table.  Sydney then declared that she was "really cold".  Without saying a word, Dylan got up from the table and found his Thomas blanket.  He brought it over and wrapped it around her.  Then sat back down.  It was just about the sweetest thing I've ever seen.



Good boy, Dylan Patrick.  Good boy.

1 comment:

  1. that is so stinkin cute! Good brother....but he was probably thinking in his head, "here take this and stop complaining woman."

    ReplyDelete