Friday, March 21, 2014

Joint Pain

4 mile run

I went to the gym last week and did some bench presses.  It was a simple workout of 5 sets of 5 reps with ascending weight.  I ended at 245.  I was smart about it and asked somebody near by to spot me.  I said I was going for 3 reps maybe 4.  I did 4 and was about to rack it when he said "come on you got one more".  So I completed one more rep with his help.  Since then my shoulder joint has been sore.  I wouldn't say really sore or painful, but just noticeable.  Being injuryphobic, I opted out of all exercises involving that joint this week.  It has now been about a week and that joint is still not 100%.  I may have to switch over to a running/leg program for a little while. 

I started a new project this week.  I'm finally back to being a supervisor which feels good.  Some long time commercials people left the company this week.  They have been here longer than I have.  It troubles me that every time somebody leaves they aren't replaced.  This tells me the company wants to see just how many people they can get rid of before they can't do work anymore.

I have an idea for creating a texture library site online.  The first step is to take some of my own texture images.  To do that, I need a tripod. 

No comments:

Post a Comment