Wednesday, March 26, 2014

No Hurry

15 minutes of jump roping
4 sets of
walking lunges up and back on volleyball court

I could not get doubleunders going today to save my life.  The best I could do was rattling off about 7 in a row.  That was a bit of an anomaly though.  I spent most of my time whipping my hand when I would miss.  That was really painful.  Felt good to do those lunges though.  I have really dialed it down for the past 2 weeks to let my shoulder heal.  It feels pretty good right now.  I'd say it's about 90% there.  I'm going to wait until next Monday before I try to do some pushups.

Derek ran his first track meet today.  He ran his first official 400 meters in 1:01.  Not too bad considering I ran my best time as a senior at 54 seconds.  I hope that he sticks with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment