Friday, February 6, 2015

Active Rest Day

5 minute walk
2 mile run 15:30

I was feeling tired and sore today.  I had meant to do pull ups but after my first mile and taking a look at the clock seeing that I didn't have enough time to do a real workout, I just decided to run another mile and go back to work.   I really wish I could work out at home more.  I feel like I have about 15 minutes to do anything at the gym then I have to leave.

I currently weigh the most I have ever weighed on a consistent basis.  I recall when I turned 30 I shot up to about the weight that I'm at now.  That is what caused me to originally start taking my fitness seriously.  That is when I started running.  I don't feel like I need to be worried about my weight since now I am focused more on lifting weights and getting stronger.

This should be a fun year.

No comments:

Post a Comment