Thursday, April 23, 2015

Late Nighter

8 minute walk

1.75 mile run
30 burpees

Today was the day after leg day so I was supposed to do a 3 mile run.  Unfortunately, I didn't have time for all 3 so I shortened it.  Things are getting heavy at work right now.  The company let a guy go for a security breach today.  That was too bad.  Good guy.  It's almost 11 and I'm still here writing this.  I forsee a lot more nights like this in the next few weeks.  That being said I'm still not missing training days.

Got an email from my old friend Chris Harker a few days ago.  He appears eager to reconnect with me.  I agreed to meet up at some yet to be determined time and location.  To be honest I have no idea what I plan to say to him.  I have very little interest in rekindling any past friendships.  Hell I barely have any current friendships.

No comments:

Post a Comment