Tuesday, April 14, 2015

DOMS Buster

10 minutes walking

Front Squats
10x135
6x155
5x185

10 sets
3x225

Leg day has been pretty tough for me the last month or so.  It has consistently taken me almost a full week to recover from all the leg day soreness.  I did some searching on Reddit and got a tip about doing some leg based cardio the day after leg day.  So last week I did an easy 3 mile run the day after doing a ton of walking lunges and air squats.  I was still sore the following day.  Can't dodge those day after day after pains.  However, I was pain free about 4 days after leg day.  That's a great improvement.  Today was leg day once again.  I guess I'll be enjoying another 3 mile run tomorrow.  Most likely while waiting on the alarm guy to show up in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment