Friday, August 26, 2011

Good Call, Bad Call

I so wanted to short the market yesterday.  I can't tell you how much I wanted to put down some money on the market tanking on Burnanke's speech.  Well, he made his speech and offered no assistance at all.  Only words.  So what did the markets do?  They shot up of course...???  That is why I don't like to gamble.  I don't understand this move at all.  I am only glad that I had enough sense to stay away from it.

Streak Count: 6

I am putting together a new computer right now so that me and Derek can play video games with each other.  I have never put together an entire machine before so I was a bit intimidated.  I have to say though, component makers have come a long way in making this process easier.  5 years ago any time you wanted to swap out a hard drive or RAM stick it was like sticking your hand into a blender.  At this point I don't think I'll ever buy a computer from someplace like DELL again.  There is just no point.  I can understand why HP is getting out of the PC business.

No comments:

Post a Comment