Wednesday, December 14, 2011

All Blacks Haka

When I'm at work sometimes I like to check out motivational sports videos on youtube.  During my many searches I stumbled onto a real gem called the All Black Haka.  All Blacks is a rugby team from New Zealand.  A Haka is sort of a warrior dance, greeting, chant, I don't know you'll just have to watch it to see what I'm talking about.  Just trust me it's freakin cool.  I mean, how cool do you have to be to have a team named "All Blacks"?  Here is the more clear version of it:



They do this on the field prior to every match.  Here is what that looks like:


Now that's what I call getting fired up.

3 comments:

  1. This is a testing. My first Foray into a Google Product. GMAIL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey good for you! I look forward to reading your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally Andrew came to fix the problem. What I have to have is a Gmail account. Which I do have now and I should be able to post comment form now. Rugby is kind of popular in England and their commonwealth countries. I presume this vedio should give you some ideas for your work. Just to see their expressions and movements.

    ReplyDelete