Monday, December 12, 2011

Cinnamon Rolls

While my transformers project was in production another similar project was going on in my office.  After we delivered transformers I got about a week of time were I didn't have much going on but then soon found myself attached to the second show.  Apparently, it was not going so well and they needed some extra help.  So here I am once again doing 12 hour days plus weekends.  I guess it helps going into Christmas.  It is also a lot less stressful because I am not supervising.  I only have to worry about the shots that I am responsible for.  It delivers this Friday so it shouldn't be so bad.

Here is the Transformers commercial that we delivered:



We got a bunch of cookie dough and cinnamon roll mix from one of the kids's fundraisers.  I got around to making the rolls last night.  They were pretty awesome.

I doubt they will still be there when I get home.

2 comments:

  1. Very cool! I like the music too. Have you ever made your own cinnamon rolls? I want to try it, seems pretty easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to try. This mix was pretty good. It had yeast and everything so they were pretty much the best cinnamon rolls I've ever had.

    ReplyDelete