Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The Garage Project

I had a nice 3 day weekend for New Year's this year.  Things have been starting to accumulate in the garage on my side so I decided to reorganize everything.  This was much more of an undertaking than I thought.  It wound up taking just about the entire day.  At the end, I still don't have my parking space back but we have a bunch of donateable items that will be leaving us soon.  I was finally able to put up the rest of my bike hooks so I got all the bikes hanging from the ceiling except mine.

This is what it looked like half way through the day.  Notice the brilliantly organized shelves next to the refrigerator.


I've been on a pretty good streak of working out either in the garage or by running lately.  I think I've run 5 or 6 times in the last 2 weeks.  The true test comes when the kids go back to school.

1 comment: