Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Dogtown

We get emails at work everyday about food specials that may be happening in the eateries around our office.  The selection is fairly limited.  By limited I mean we have one small place that is like a deli, then a couple food trucks.  That's it.  Today however, it was more than enough.  A new food truck was going to be around called Dogtown.  They specialize in hotdogs.   I have to say these were some of the most unique hotdogs I have had in quite a while. 

Behold!  The Spicy Angeleno and the Morning Commute

What was funny/awkward about this was that we have another food truck that comes to our parking lot every day.  That truck is called Rick's.  I have been going to Rick's just about every day.  They have a fairly large menu for a food truck and it's pretty cheap.  It's to the point that Rick knows me by name and let's me pay him the next day if I don't have enough money.  Pretty cool.  So today when I walked down the street to the other truck and then had to walk back (past Rick), I felt like I was cheating or should be ashamed somehow.  Kind of silly really.  Boy oh boy those dogs were good though.  Worth the guilt.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha total Seinfeld moment...you were cheating on poor Rick! Did he make a sad face? Or did he just look at you with dead eyes and slowly shake his head no.....
    by the way, those are awesome names for hot dogs, good enough reason right there to eat them.

    ReplyDelete