Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Back in the Game

2 mile warm up run
3 sets
40 russian twist crunches w/10lbs med ball
20 thrusters with 15lb dumbbells
20 bicycle crunches

I tried working in some toes to bars in this work out and it felt a little funny so I only did 10 then switched to something else.  I have been doing a lot of shoulder stuff in the last 2 days so maybe it's best that I lay off of that joint for a few days.  I'm feeling a lot better this week though.  I want to do a hardcore pushup routine by the end of the week to really test it out.

I finally found something good about day light savings.  It appears that everybody tries to get home faster to get a little bit of day light at the end of their work day.  So by the time 7 pm rolls around and I'm ready to leave, the freeways are virtually clear.  I'll take that.

Derek has dug himself a bit of a hole at school with his grades.  He suffers from the same bad habits I had at his age in that getting homework done on time and turned in is quite the challenge.  He's a smart kid though.  Smarter than I at his age.  I'm sure he will recover.  Not without a bit of prodding from his parents though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment