Monday, May 19, 2014

Bye Bye Birdie

100 burpees on concrete
7:44

It is a bit harder to do burpees on concrete vs sand.  For one thing as you do burpees on sand you start to dig a little hole for yourself which makes each new burpee a little easier.  When I do them on sand I move around while I'm doing them so I'm not cheating too much.  I've been doing a lot of body weight strength stuff like push ups and pull ups lately so I figured I was overdo for a good metcon.

Sydney performed in a play this weekend.  She was involved in a play a while back but had a small part.  This time she was much more involved albeit still as a background character.  At least this time she had several lines.  I am so proud of her for trying something like this.  I hope that she pursues it more in the future.

I wish more people could have seen her.


No comments:

Post a Comment