Friday, May 20, 2016

Just CF

.5 mile jog

10 minutes AMRAP

20 hand release pushups
5 pull ups
20 DU

These kinds of straight up crossfit workouts are fun.  I need to do more of these.  I did some power cleans yesterday and I think my wrist wasn't fully recovered from the last time.  I am thinking of investing in some wrist wraps.

I heard somebody ripping Trump today saying that the he has failed at so many businesses why would we want somebody like that as president.  It made me think of 2 things.  First Trump just released his tax returns in which it was discovered that he made well over $500 million last year.  Maybe he has failed at a several business ventures.  Seems like it has all worked out for him.  Second, I was reminded of the following quote.  The master has failed more times than the beginner has tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment