Wednesday, May 11, 2011

first posting

Tough day today.  It started out pretty good considering I got almost everything I wanted to render done last night.  Then I found out that part of my team wasn't on the same page as the other part and yada yada yada, things got fouled up.  We ended up sending something to the client tonight that was not quite up to par with what we would like, but the overall look was there.  Not a total disaster.

The bike ride this morning was nice.  There was a slight breeze which can be a killer when you are going against it.  There was a bit of a crowd at the pull up bars so I passed on those today.

I am slowly figuring out what the different members of my team are good at.  An important step I think.  Too bad it is happening with just 2 weeks to go.

a lifeguard tower at Will Rogers State beach

No comments:

Post a Comment