Monday, May 23, 2011

Late Night Lineup

So as some of you may know we moved out of our old building in Venice and are now being housed temporarily across the street in what is usually the features area.  It's a bit cramped but they tell us that we will be moving to a much nicer facility in Playa Del Rey in the fall.  That should be nice.  It's a little after 11pm and I'm still here because we have a posting tomorrow.  It would sure help if I didn't have to drive an hour to get home.  Tomorrow's drive in is going to be brutal too.  Because I'll be leaving late it will take at least 1.5 hours.  I actually have an even harder time staying awake on those drives in than I do these late nights that I go home.  Something about sitting in traffic makes me want to fall asleep.  Probably not a good thing. 

Got in a good 6 mile run this morning.  Seems like the tide has shifted back to were it is low tide in the morning again.  Maybe I'll try out bare foot running again.  Just have to avoid the glass.

Our new temporary home.  That's my desk on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment