Thursday, September 29, 2011

3 in a Row

One of my pet peeves is people who walk slow in front of me.  I always feel rude passing somebody on a sidewalk.   I don't know why.  I think it is because usually it is just me and the other person so it's like me saying "hey look, you are walking so annoyingly slow that I have to go past you now".  Which I suppose is exactly what I am thinking at the time.  A lot of the time I simply slow down my pace and walk 20-30 feet behind them.  Sometimes I feel like I am going so slow I am practically shuffling my feet along slowly.  In my head I am screaming "how can you possibly be walking that slow!  This is like driving 30 mph on the freeway.  There should be special walking lanes for people like that.

Today was my 3rd run day in a row this week.  I think I may have some slight cold or sore throat weirdness going on.  I really didn't feel like going out today.  However, I managed to do it and felt great the whole way.  My left leg was a bit sore prior to running, which worried me a bit.  I am determined to get the most out of this week run-wise.  I noticed that after the run I was sweating profusely.  This did not happen the last two runs, which probably means I was under hydrated those times.  That probably explains why I felt so bad afterward as well.  I feel good today.  I need to get a book or do more research on the proper runner's diet.  I don't think I am doing that right.

 I took this one yesterday.  It was really overcast compared to today.

2 comments:

  1. You need to get this homeopathic spray that I use when I feel sickness coming on, I swear by it, it works. Nathan calls it my hippie juice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard that a homeopathic remedy is so diluted it's like dissolving a grain of rice in a bowl of water the size of the solar system. I'm going to stick with my lemon tea for now.

    ReplyDelete