Wednesday, February 8, 2012

An Evening at the VES

This year I was lucky enough to be nominated in 2 categories at the Visual Effects Society's annual awards show.  Last night the event took place at the Beverly Hilton.  It was quite glamorous.  I don't think I have worn a tuxedo since my senior prom.  There was a photo shoot and everything for all the attendees.  It was all quite foreign to me actually.  I'm not used to dressing up like that.  Still it was a good time and I know Michelle really liked it.  I was 99% sure I wasn't going to win anything, but I kept trying to come up with something funny to say on the podium if I did.  It's probably good that I lost because I probably would have made a fool out of myself.  Below are some pictures of the fine meal they served us.

No comments:

Post a Comment