Thursday, September 5, 2013

Not Injured

Hard Day Workout

3 sets
13 diver bombers
20 burpees
50 air squats

no rest


This is a tough workout but not as hard on the legs as some other ones.  Still doing all those air squats will let you know if you are injured or not.  I did them no problem.  Even bested my old PR on this workout by 10 seconds:  11:25.

The director for the project I'm working on right now came in to the office today.  He hung out at my desk while he helped me place trees in a scene we were working on.  It's always nice to get direct input like that.  Takes a lot of the guess work out.  Weird thing was I was sweating profusely the entire time.  I could feel drips going down my back the whole time.  I wasn't nervous at all.  I think maybe it was having multiple people standing really close to me for that long.  Maybe it was just hotter in my immediate area.




The kids started school this week.  It's great to be back on a schedule were I am forced to get up earlier.  Also nice to actually see my family in the morning for a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment