Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Not Sure What Happened There

Sunday:
100 hang clean to squat thruster
every 60 seconds do 5 burpees

This weekend I made a few dumb decisions.  Saturday was fairly relaxing.  However for some reason I didn't feel like eating that much.  It's not that I was trying to starve myself.  I just didn't feel like eating.  So my entire day's diet consisted of a bowl of chili for lunch and a bowl of clam chowder for dinner.  I'm not much of a calorie counter but I'd bet I didn't clear much more than 1000 calories all day.  Why did I do that?  I don't know, but it was a bad decision.  Not going to do that again.  It may have been because I didn't do any exercise that day.  On Sunday I woke up and tried to do the above workout which sounds simple on paper but is really hard when done correctly.  It's a lot harder if you practically starve yourself the day before like I did.  This leads me into my second dumb decision of the weekend.  I decided to do this workout right before my fantasy football draft.  When I say right before I mean about 20 minutes before.  This should have been plenty of time if I had eaten a reasonable amount of food the day before.  Instead I made a little over half way through the workout gasping for breath then running up to log in to my fantasy football draft with about 60 seconds to spare.  All while dripping sweat all over my desk.  It was pretty gross.  Well, I guess there are dumber things one could do.  Live and learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment