Thursday, February 20, 2014

No More Box

The Suck
100 hang clean squat thrusters with 15lbs dumbbells
5 burpees every 60 seconds

time: 9:52

I haven't done this workout in quite a while.  Why?  Because it sucks.  This is one of those workouts I really hate doing.  That being said.  It sucked a little less today.  I finished it a full minute faster than my previous PR and was able to walk around for a minute before collapsing.  I think I'm going to have to move the 20 minutes of burpees workout into the top spot of workouts I hate doing.

The groupon I had for the crossfit gym or "box" as they are called in the crossfit community ran out on Monday.  I enjoyed my time going there tremendously.  However, my schedule just won't allow me to make a commitment like that 3 days a week.  I am strongly considering joining LA Fitness.  There is one just a few minutes down the road from where I work.  I visited there yesterday.  It was probably the nicest gym I've ever seen.  Plus we get a deal from the company to waive the initiation fee.  I would love to be able to compete in a crossfit competition by the end of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment