Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Time for A Gym

Benchmark Workout
13 divebombers
20 burpees
50 airsquats
3 rounds for time

10:43

That time is a new PR for me.  Always nice to hit one of those especially after doing it for so long.  PR's can be hard to come by.  Especially now that I am getting up at 5:20am to do this.  As I said previously, I really enjoyed my going to the crossfit box.  It's too bad that I can't keep going, however that doesn't mean I can't still do a lot of the things I did there.  Mainly lifting heavy weights.  Prior to going there the last time I lifted was probably 10 years ago, maybe more.  It felt really good doing that.  So I have decided to join LA Fitness which happens to have a really nice facility just a few minutes away from my office.  We even get a deal through the company were they will waive the $99 initiation fee.  I plan on doing that on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment