Monday, February 10, 2014

First Open WOD

Open 12.3
18 minute AMRAP
15 box jumps
12 shoulder to overhead
9 toes to bar

5 rounds and 7 reps completed

This was my first official crossfit open workout.  I was almost positive that I wouldn't be able to do the toes to bar part.  That is when you hang from a pull up bar and bring your toes all the way up and touch the bar.  This was a tough workout, but it felt great.  I am really enjoying myself at this crossfit box.

I saw an interesting and rather damning video on youtube today regarding how facebook works with their whole "like" system.  To be honest, I don't fully understand the "like" thing and why anybody would pay money to facebook to get more likes in the first place.  According to this video, however, there appears to be some shenanigans afoot.  This could spell big trouble for facebook.

Check it out:


No comments:

Post a Comment