Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Integrity

5 minute jump rope warm up

5 rounds
20 decline pushups
20 side to side pushups
10 jumping side to side pushups

So I wound up going to the competition on Sunday.  I had a really good time right up to the point that I realized that I didn't do the workout correctly.  Since I came in first place in my heat and 3rd place overall I felt really bad about it.  As soon as I came in to work on Monday people were congratulating me on doing a good job, but I had to quickly confess that I miscounted one of the movements.  It was an honest mistake.  I'll have to pay better attention to the numbers next time.  Next time hopefully there will be a judge.

This weekend is move in weekend.  I can't wait.  It would be great if the kitchen was done, but at least I'll have tv and internet and a shower that isn't tiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment