Friday, November 21, 2014

Vacation Maybe?

5 minute jump rope warmup

5 sets
6 pullups
1:30 rest

1 bicep curl drop set
80-70-60


I am determined to get my pullups back.  I feel like doing pullups on the weird multiexercise machine thing at the gym is harder than just a straight up pull up bar, but that's fine.  At least they will be easier when I get a real bar setup.

We are finally moved in.  I feel like the movers had a really easy time this time around because half of our stuff had to be stored in the garage.

We got Salvation Army to come out and take a lot of old stuff including our old washer and dryer.  The new Samsung models we got are great.  The capacity is easily double what we had before.  The bonus is there is no big stupid agitator blade of doom tearing holes in our clothes anymore.

I submitted a request to take all of Thanksgiving week off.  Right now it looks like I will likely get it.  I think Michelle needs a break from all the house/kid madness and I'd like to provide that somehow.



No comments:

Post a Comment