Monday, December 22, 2014

When Will I Learn

5 minute walk
1K row

3 sets
10x20 lateral raise

3 sets
10x35 front raise

3 sets

10x40 military press


After the last bench workout I did I felt some pain in my shoulder so I shut it down completely for 2 weeks.  Today was the first time I've done anything shoulder related since.  It felt pretty good although not that strong.  I'm going to see if I can ease my way back to the bench.  I plan to do one or two shoulder days like this per week.

My back has been giving me some issues lately, I'm wondering if it is my ubersoft bed that is the culprit.  I might try to sleep on the floor tonight to find out.

I was listening to the radio today and heard an interview with a kid (24 years old) who sold his own internet startup when he was 19 years old for millions.  Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment