Saturday, June 13, 2015

Bricks

50 calorie airdyne

leg swings
hip stretches

Front Squats
8x135
6x155
5x185
5 sets
3x205 tempo
10x185

I threw that last set of 10 at 185 in there just for fun.  I was starting to feel a little wobbly at the end.  I think I'll take a pass on doing lots of reps in the front squat at the end of workouts.  Last week was the first time that I can remember doing front squats and not being that sore a few days after.  I'll go ahead and call that progress.

I went to home depot this morning to by some bricks.  I am determined to make my backyard a no doggy escape zone.  We already have all the spaces boarded up but she could still dig under the fence.  So I'm getting about 150 bricks to cover up the dirt areas in front of the fence.  We should have that wrapped up tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment