Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Day 11, dog still alive

5 minute walk
leg swings
.25 mile run
hip stretches

3 rounds
10 thrusters #95
10 burpees

I have never done official thrusters in a workout before so this was fun.  Real thrusters are a lot harder than I thought they would be.  I want to try out open workout 14.5, but I'm not sure I can do it right now.  Just this short thing was pretty tough for me.  However, I haven't been working as much on conditioning lately.  I really need to work on the basic technique of the thruster.  I'm pretty sure I'm screwing up the front rack position. 

I dropped the bar today and almost killed the dog.  I'm going to pay more attention to where she is when I'm lifting.  That would have been horrible.  The kids would have been devastated.  I don't think I'll tell them about that.  I'll have to live with my guilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment