Friday, January 31, 2014

Dead Lift

1 rep max for dead lift 365.

So I went into the box on Thursday and the workout was to find your one rep max for the dead lift.  Since I had only the done the dead lift once before I wanted to take it slow and safe.  Also, no blood.  VICTORY!!!  Overall, I'm pretty happy with 365 considering my experience.  I am certain that if I keep at it I can break 400 quickly.  I'm going to have to get some weight at home though.  I would love to start working on power cleans and dead lifts at home.

I went to an impromptu dinner with my fellow supervisors last night.  There was a lot of venting of work frustrations to be had.  I had no idea half of these problems existed.  I don't know how it happened but somewhere along the line I developed a pretty good way of dealing with people.  At least I think I have because I don't seem to have half the problems that some other guys do in supervising.  We are apparently going to be having company reviews in a month or so.  We haven't done those in over 2 years.  This should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment