Thursday, April 24, 2014

New Routine

Rest Day

Today was a rest day, but yesterday was not.  I found this new pushup routine on youtube and tried it out.  It was pretty simple.  200 deficit pushups, 50 sliding side to side pushups, and 50 side to side jumping pushups.  It was really hard and I could only finish half of it.  Today my ribcage is sore.  That's new.  I look forward to doing that one again.

Lately the idea of having to move has been sinking in.  I know that moving is the right decision.  However, I can't shake the feeling that I am letting  my family down by forcing them to move just 3 years after getting into a new house.  I hope that we can find a new house quickly.  Chances are that we will have to find a much smaller rental situation.  There is going to be quite a transition going from almost 3000 square feet to probably less than 1000.

No comments:

Post a Comment