Friday, October 24, 2014

Down Week

Rest Day

I was feeling a little beat up yesterday and I didn't want to push it with my shoulders after doing bench press on Tuesday so I decided to do a good ol fashioned run.  I started out by doing 2 miles on a treadmill.  The treadmills at the LA Fitness I go to are the best I've ever run on by the way.  Shock absorbing without being bouncy.  Just amazing.  Then I decided, hey I've got some time being that I'm not on a project right now, I think I'll do another 2 miles out on the road.  So I did.  A few hours later I felt like I was going to be sick.  This morning I still felt bad.  Right now I'm fine.  I can remember when 4 miles was my short easy run.   On the plus side, my rotater cuff feels great.

I am debating whether or not to do a walkin visit to the crossfit gym around the corner from the apartment.  I think it would be fun for me and Derek.  It would be $40 for an hour workout.  A little pricey but I'd probably only do it once.

I did a little more research today on the spina bifida thing regarding the military.  Seems that it may not be so cut and dry.  I wonder how Michelle would react if it was actually possible for Derek to join the military.  Probably not good.

No comments:

Post a Comment