Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Almost There

5 minute jump rope warm up

3 rounds

20 hand release pushups
20 burpees
50 airsquats

Since we moved into the apartment I have been going to the LA Fitness near work just about every day.  The project I have been on has been demanding timewise.  Since I don't get paid for OT anymore I decided that I am not going to give up my hour lunch break unless the circumstances are extreme.  A few weeks ago I did bench press and tweaked my shoulder again.  I need to start doing research on bench press technique before trying to go heavy again.  Since I want to stay away from my shoulder I've been doing lots of airsquats and lunges.  Burpees don't seem to bother my shoulder so I've been doing lots of those two.

The drama with the house we are trying to buy is reaching a crescendo.  The make or break day is going to be when we send the termite inspector back to the house to look at the work that the seller's low ball contractor did.  I am not optimistic, but I am hopeful.

No comments:

Post a Comment