Tuesday, August 27, 2013

LA Driver

30 box jumps
30 walking lunges

3 sets no rest

That's another workout that looks really easy on paper.  I think it will probably get a lot easier if I do it 10 times.  Right now both of the exercises are a real problem for me.  I've been walking around all day like somebody punched me in both legs.  Feelin great!

I got moved to a standing desk at work.  It sure feels better after a leg workout to be standing instead of sitting.  Still takes some getting used to to stand for 10 hours during the day.  The $15 standing matte I got at Home Depot was money well spent.

LA Driver

If LA driver sees more than 1.5 car length between you and the person in front of you he/she will swerve around you in as violent a fashion as possible.

If LA driver is driving slow in the fast lane and basically pinning you in with 30 car lengths in front of him and you try to go around him.  He will speed up when you try to pass him.

No comments:

Post a Comment