Wednesday, August 28, 2013

The Motherload

3 sets
30 hands up pushups
15 rows

followed by:
tricep press downs at light weight to failure (around 45 reps)
curls with light weight to faulure


I think this strength based workout is already working.  I already feel like the pushups are getting easier.

I've always loved listening to old time radio shows like Dragnet, Gunsmoke, or Yours Truly Johnny Dollar.  Unfortunately, I rarely seem to catch them on XM radio.  I recently discovered that there are lots of episodes on youtube but only a fraction of how many were actually made.  Then I found the motherload.  A website dedicated to archiving all of these old radio shows.  I mean every single episode.  I could listen to these all day every day and not get through all of them for weeks.

http://archive.org/details/OTRR_Gunsmoke_Singles

Today kind of sucked.  It was just one of those days where nothing went right.  Well at least I got a good workout in.  I'm sure tomorrow will go better.

No comments:

Post a Comment