Sunday, August 25, 2013

New Program

OK so last week was a bit chaotic since I decided to attempt to work in some strength based workouts.  It's been a while since I've tried to do that.  I think I got a good grasp on what I want to do now.  This week should be a lot better.  This Saturday I decided to try hard day out to end the week on a good hard metcon workout.  I have a workout that I do on what used to be "hard day" which consisted of 3 sets of 13 dive bombers, 20 burpees, and 50 air squats.  Funny how when you write stuff like that down on paper it really doesn't sound that hard.  Well trust me, it's freakin hard if you try to do it all out.  On Saturday I bested my previous best time by 1 minute 5 seconds.  That is a significant bump and I'm pretty proud of it.  So I think the way next week is going to go is as follows:

Monday: Strength workout
Tuesday: Leg/running workout
Wednesday: Strength workout
Thursday: metcon
Friday: Strength workout
Saturday: metcon

Sounds like a plan.  Now if I could only get my diet in order.


Effort:

No comments:

Post a Comment