Saturday, November 23, 2013

Cheat Day

5 sets

max pull ups
20 hand release pushups
10 tricep pressdowns
40 4 count flutter kicks

Lots of people at work are on some kind of diet.  Yesterday appeared to be a cheat day for the entire company.  That meant we all went down to a place called the Shack and had burgers and beer.  To top off that bad diet day for me I had 3 slices of pizza for dinner.  Since the last few days have been pretty much a bust as far as training goes I decided last night I would have a good hard workout this morning to make up for it.  I was going to do that 10 set pull up monster workout I did 2 weeks ago.  Half way through I was starting to run late and I had to come into work today so I used that as an excuse to cut it in half.  The truth is I had nothing in the tank.  Turns out burgers and pizza may not be the best thing for fitness nutrition.  Who knew!

No comments:

Post a Comment