Friday, November 1, 2013

Opening Night

Benchmark Workout
3 sets
13 dive bombers
20 burpees
50 air squats

time 10:50

I think that might be a new PR for this workout.  I think this new routine I'm doing is working well.  It doesn't seem quite as difficult in the heart rate department but I am definitely feeling stronger and my workout times reflect that.

Today is the opening day for Ender's Game.  It's safe to say that there are a few hundred people at this company who will be watching those box office numbers closely this weekend.  I have no idea what the repercussions will be if the film does poorly or if it does well.  All I am hoping for is for the company I work for to be financially secure.

This is birthday weekend and Derek wants to go out to play airsoft.  If I'm being honest I have to say that I didn't have the greatest time paintballing last year.  Some of those bruises took weeks to go away.  The field wasn't that great though and airsoft is supposed to be a lot less painful.

This weekend might just be the weekend that I finally put up the pull up bar.  We'll see if I can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment