Wednesday, January 8, 2014

A New Year Dawns

Lots of people try to make news resolutions for themselves.  This year I'm going to make one that focuses on Michelle.  I'm going to help her get healthy.  Michelle works hard to make our family what it is.  She deserves a win.  We've started out this year on the low carb or rather the low bad carb diet with a modified workout routine.  I'm having her try to workout in the morning on an empty stomach.  The idea is to rewire your body to burn fat as fuel instead of the carbs and sugar that you typically have in your system after a glass of orange juice and breakfast.  So far she has 3 solid days under her belt.

I did max out for pullups on the 1st.  I got 10.  Not disappointing but not great either.  I was hoping for 11 or 12.  My goal is to have 20 by the end of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment