Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Don't Bleed

Benchmark workout
3 sets of
13 dive bombers
20 burpees
50 airsquats

10:59

My PR is 10:51 so this isn't bad.  To be honest, I think this is pretty good considering I did it before 6am.  I do not like waking up and immediately working out.  Not fun, not good.

I'm heading back to the crossfit gym again tomorrow morning.  My goal is simple.  Don't bleed.  When I look back through the history of the workouts at that gym it looks like they usually do weightlifting on Thursdays.  I suppose that is good because it is something I don't have access to at home.  However, I'd rather be doing some kind of creative metcon work.

I saw an olympic bar plus 200+ lbs of weights on craigslist for $150 today.  That's a great deal.  To bad I'm too cheap to buy anything for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment