Monday, July 21, 2014

Benchmark Smashed

5 minute walk
2 mile run

3 rounds
10 toes to bar
10 handstand pushups
10 pistols off a chair (each leg)

This was basically an easy day where I wanted to practice the various movements that I can't do properly.  My right knee is bothering me a lot.  Not sure what is wrong with it.  I'm ok doing regular airsquats and runnings.  Doing any kind of pistol variation makes it feel like something is wrong though.  I'll have to be careful with that.

Last week on Friday I decided to do my old benchmark workout that I came up with way back when I first started trying the whole garage gym crossfit thing.  3 rounds of 13 divebombers, 20 burpees, and 50 airsquats.  I have been stuck on this workout for a while.  My previous PR was 10:43.  On Friday I did it in 10:05.  It's always great to hit a new PR.

We went out to look at a few more houses this weekend.  This is going to be a tough road.  I don't think me and Michelle are quite on the same page yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment