Thursday, July 31, 2014

Favorite Time of the Day

4 rounds

400 meter run
50 air squats

12:22

Not particularly proud of that time.  I've been stuck on this one for a while.  I think I need to work on short range sprints.  Feels like I've forgotten how to run fast.  The cool part about this one today was that I got Derek to do a scaled version of this with me.  It is definitely high time that kid start getting rid of the lazy.  He has it in him.  He simply lacks the motivation.  Not uncommon for teenagers.....or adults for that matter.

Sometimes I think about what the best part of my day or week is.  Being a certified clockwatcher one of the best parts of my day is definitely when the clock hits 7pm.  It feels like walking out of a mini-prison.  The absolute best part of my day is definitely working out though.  Even when I'm feeling tired I make an effort to do it because I know I'm going to feel better physically and mentally afterward.  Weekends have been pretty stressful lately, so I find now that I don't really look forward to those anymore.  I'm sure that will change after we move.

We got a buyer on the line for our house.  They are lowballing the crap out of us, but I have a feeling we can come to an agreement.  We have to get out of this house.

No comments:

Post a Comment