Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Uninstalled

5 minutes walk

25 minutes
2 dead hang pull ups every 30 seconds

Pretty sure I did at least 100 dead hang pull ups this morning.  I'm feeling pretty good about that.  I think I'm going to go back and try day 4 of that pull up program I was on one more time in 2 days.  If I'm still stuck where I was then I might have to try a different program.  I hate being stuck.  I need to have some sense of progress.  Even if I can't do more reps maybe that last rep was a little easier.  Well, that isn't happening on that program.  I've done day 4 4 times now.  I'll get it.

I uninstalled Battlefield 4 from my computer last night.  I know it sounds stupid but that was kind of a big deal for me.  I've been thinking about doing it for a really long time.  Battlefield has for the better part of the last 10 years been a hobby bordering on an addiction.  I've come to a point where I feel like I need to remove as many distractions as possible from my life to make to the next level.

No comments:

Post a Comment