Monday, July 14, 2014

Shoes Matter

5 minutes jump rope
3K meter row

I wanted to do pull ups today, but the pull up bars were all taken at the gym.  So I ended up doing a 3,000 meter row.  Right now the hardest part about rowing is keeping a grip on the handle the whole time.  I suppose that aspect of it will help me with my pull ups.

I forgot my running shoes today.  It didn't bother me until the end of the row.  Turns out the part in my shoe near the heel is worn down and has some kind of exposed plastic.  So now I have some nice rubbed off skin on my heel.  Moral of the story: don't forget your shoes.

House just went on the market today.  It is going to be difficult to stay positive through this process.  The day we move out is going to be really hard.  We went looking at some houses in the general area we need to live in and didn't find much to get excited about.

No comments:

Post a Comment