Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Sweet Potato Wednesday

3 sets
30 hand release pushups
15 rows at weight of 12

followed by lat pull downs to failure and press downs to failure

I usually eat a bowl or at least half a bowl of oatmeal in the morning as I'm getting the kid's breakfast and lunches made.  Today, I decided to steam myself a sweat potato instead.  To be honest, I think there was a big difference.  I had tons of energy and I did this workout completely unbroken.  That means I didn't have to pause to rest at any point.  I'm going to try the sweat potato thing again tomorrow with a harder workout.  Unfortunately, I did leave the burner on too long and I burnt the crap out of my sauce pan that I was steaming the potatoes in.  Hopefully it isn't ruined.

I have been wanting some real weather like a good rain storm for a long time.  A man can only handle so much sunshine.  Today I thought I was going to finally get it.  Looks like it only rained for about 15 minutes intermittently.  I don't think you can really even call this a storm.  More like a smattering of moisture.

This year is easily my worst year ever in fantasy football.  CJ Spiller is leading the charge with an average performance at best.  I'm still having fun setting my lineups ever week though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment